- Kelly Sports Holiday Program
- Kelly Sports Term 3 Program
- YMCA School Holiday Program
- Girls Auskick Program
Many AFL Auskick Centres are now running a GIRLS’ GROUP and girls’ numbers have sky-rocketed as a result!
Why do girls love Auskick? Well, for the same reasons as the boys:
- Auskick is great fun for girls too!
- Girls love playing with their friends and making new friends;
- Girls love being part of a group or team;
- Girls love kicking goals just like the boys do!
Do you know a young girl wanting to try her hand at football?
We have 3 amazing new Girls Auskick centres set to start up in Term 3, 2017.
Each program will run for 6 weeks and also includes the opportunity to play a grid game at the half time break of our first ever AFL Goldfields Womens finals, your registration fee will cover the cost of the program plus the participants will receive a special All Girls Auskick Pack on the first night.
Below are our three fantastic new centers along with the registration link and details
- Ballarat Girls Auskick: White Flat Oval, Hickmans Street Ballarat 3350
Time: 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Duration: 1 HourStart
Register for Ballarat: https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?formID=54693&nfEntityTypeID=5&nfEntityID=25931&aID=25931